Monday 1 June 2015

Cycling for charity

Hi,

This Friday I will be cycling to and from home to work in honour of World Environment Day.

I am also raising money for the mental health charity Mind.

This ride is a big challenge for me. It is the first time I will have cycled up the extremely steep hill out of Wolsingham into Tow Law. Once I make it up the first hill there is another (less long but just as steep) hill soon after. The route is 11.7 miles each way so it's not an incredibly long distance but its a very challenging ride all the same.

If you would like to donate to these causes then I would be extremely grateful for your support

In many ways I've been training for this since January. I'm very happy to be combining cycling with great causes. Bring on the hills!

Kimberley

No comments:

Post a Comment