Thursday 2 July 2015

Glastonbury..

I've just got back from Glastonbury festival and it was one of the most insane experiences of my life. It was brilliant but it was truly insane. I am so tired. I think I might be tired for the rest of the month!

There were around 175,000 people there. Massive crowds all day and all night wherever you wanted to go and still I saw some people getting around by bike! I don't know what is worse - walking so far in welly boots or cycling extremely slowly weaving in and out of huge crowds. I think maybe cycling in crowds is worse.

In June, due to my bike being off the road and my being away down south for a week, I have only managed to cycle 50 miles :(

That is half of what I usually do.

July is a lot quieter so I'm getting back out on my lovely Emilio tonight to give him a spin and a warm up for plenty of rides in July.

I'm currently reading Rendell's  'The Death of Marco Pantani'

It's both inspiring and terrifying.

Here is my public pledge to cycle 100 miles in July. I think it's also time I should be getting up to Killhope to check out those famous hills.

Now that it is on here I WILL do it.

Kimberley

No comments:

Post a Comment