Friday 13 February 2015

Friday anticipation...

Hi (anyone?)

I had a very nice time checking out the Cycle Hub in Newcastle this week...


First thing about the hub is it's great location down the Quayside in Newcastle - great views...






There is a bike shop, repairs area and cycle hire. There's a little cafe (lovely tea!), some nice bikes on display and some cycling prints for sale not to mention shelves full of information on cycling holidays, local events and all sorts.




If you're in the North East you ought to check it out. I still feel like a cycling imposter - especially when I read about cycling holidays that people take - don't fancy a ride up Mont Ventoux on my holiday but each to their own.

Tomorrow is going to be very busy so I'm going to get out extra early on the (now fixed) bike. I did have a dilemma mid week because I got the puncture sorted but then I couldn't get the wheel back on! It's a bit tricky getting around the derailleur.

Hopefully my Sunday morning maintenance class will prep me a bit for the next puncture - I'll let you know how it goes!






No comments:

Post a Comment